How we support clients
The relation between marketing and clients has changed: the traditional sales cycle and processes are challenged by highly informed digitalized clients. In a post digital marketing age, the relevance of a distinction between B2B /B2C marketing is fading away as all clients expect brands to anticipate their needs and deliver seamless end to end customer journeys.
The gap is growing between agile, customer centric companies able to adapt to this fast moving scenario and the rest of the competition.
Emerton can support organization in leveraging their customer knowledge, upgrading their value proposition, and focusing on marketing initiatives with a high ROI.
Emerton can help you turn marketing into a more effective revenue generator.
Account segmentation redesign
1. Understanding of the strategic and operational context
- Market becoming more competitive
- Need for a more systematic approach to Sales and Marketing, in particular Account Segmentation a key project
- Priority to better allocate advertising and promotion spend at point-of-sale, but limited information available
2. Account segmentation design and validation
- Selection of account segmentation variables based on business potential and consumer input
- Data gathering fully integrating digital sources, including social networks
- Testing of account segmentation in a few representation pilot markets in the US
- Validation with the Field Sales teams
- Review of final account segmentation algorithms based on field input
4. Account segmentation prototype
- Building of tool in pilot markets
- Selection of service provider to roll-out to the rest of the US
- Integration with ways-of-working in Marketing and Sales planning teams